Workplace Injury Treatment from Our Chiropractor in Abington, PA
Lang Chiropractic understands our patients' struggle with workers comp and injury relief. Our Abington, PA, team wants to help you recover from a workplace injury so you can focus on what matters! Below is everything you need to know about our workplace injury relief and treatment program.
What Is a Workplace Injury?
A workplace injury is any type of injury that occurs while you are on the job. This injury can include anything from a slip and fall accident to a repetitive strain injury. No matter how your workplace injury occurred, our team at Lang Chiropractic can help you find relief.
There are many causes of workplace injuries. Some of the most common include:
- Repetitive Motions - Repeating the same motion can lead to repetitive strain injuries, such as carpal tunnel syndrome or tendonitis.
- Lifting Heavy Objects - If you regularly lift heavy objects at work, you may be at risk for back injuries or other musculoskeletal problems.
- Slip and Fall Accidents - Wet floors, cluttered walkways, and other hazards can lead to slip and fall accidents, which can cause serious injuries such as fractures or head injuries.
If you have suffered any workplace injury, it is essential to seek our help and workers comp services immediately. Even if your injuries seem minor, they can quickly worsen if they are not appropriately treated.
How Our Chiropractor Can Help
At Lang Chiropractic, we provide various treatment options for workplace injuries. We will design a customized treatment plan specifically tailored to your needs and goals. Some treatments we offer include those listed below:
- Chiropractic Care - A safe and effective treatment for many injuries, including back pain, neck pain, and headaches.
- Massage Therapy - This treatment will relax your muscles and relieve pain. It can also improve circulation and promote healing.
- Physiotherapy - Help strengthen your injured muscles and joints and increase your range of motion.
- Laser Therapy - Assist with the reduce inflammation and pain. It can also promote healing.
In addition, we will provide appropriate documentation for your workplace injury claim. Finally, we understand the worker's comp process and will do everything to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Schedule a Consultation at Lang Chiropractic Today
If you are looking for workers comp services in Abington, PA, look no further than Lang Chiropractic. Our team of experienced and compassionate providers will work with you to find the relief you need and can help you fill out your worker's comp paperwork. Call us today at (215) 884-9600 to schedule an appointment.