Dr. Frank Lichtner BS., DC
Dr. Frank Lichtner has been in practice for almost thirty years. He treats everyone from children to seniors. Dr. Frank also has extensive knowledge in the treatment and management of Personal Injury cases. All of his cases are handled in a multi-disciplinary fashion: i.e., neurologic, orthopedic and diagnostic testing.
'Because I am a professor I understand the importance of continuing education and staying current with what is new and improved.
• Advanced Adjusting Techniques
• Maternity and Pediatric Adjusting
• Myofascial Release Therapy
• Sports Injuries
• Trigger Point Therapy
• B.S. Biology, Pennsylvania State University
• Doctorate, Pennsylvania College of Chiropractic
• Graduate Studies, Masters Candidate in Education, Arcadia University
• Chirocover, Inc. 2009 - 2010
• Upper Darby & Healthline 1996 - 2010
• Neshaminy High School - Faculty 1996 - Present
• Pennsylvania College of Chiropratic - Faculty/Staff 1986 - 1993
• Private Practice 1985 - 1996