Have you discovered the benefits of professional chiropractic adjustments? Our chiropractor near you in Abington at Lang Chiropractic invites you to learn more about chiropractic adjustments.
What Is Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic care is an established, proven-effective, and safe natural treatment for pain management, healing, and wellness. Chiropractic treatments generally focus on the back and spine in healing and maintaining the spinal neuromuscular system. It is a drug-free, surgery-free methodology.
Who Can Benefit From Chiropractic Treatments?
Chiropractic adjustments have shown to be effective for pregnant women, children, teens, adults, and seniors.
What Common Conditions Can Be Treated Through Chiropractic Adjustments?
- Pregnancy and Delivery: An expectant mother's body goes through significant changes. This can force the body to make changes it would not normally make throughout pregnancy. Chiropractic adjustments can help the body adjust to the changes during pregnancy and prepare for an easier delivery.
- Postural Issues: Spinal adjustment can help correct poor posture. This can result in more pain-free walking and can improve your appearance and attitude.
- Sports Injury: Chiropractic adjustments can help in the treatment of a variety of sports injuries, including back and muscle spasms, neck and back pain, sprains and strains, numbness, or tingling in the extremities. Regular chiropractic adjustments can maintain wellness and help prevent future sports injuries.
- Car Accident Injury: The impact of a car accident can knock the neck, back, and spine out of alignment. This can result in a range of painful issues, including headaches, whiplash, back pain, herniated and slipped discs, and more. Skillful chiropractics can perform spinal manipulation to realign the back and spine, minimize and resolve pain, and promote healing.
- Headaches: Headaches can be a symptom of neurological or spinal issues that a chiropractor can address through physical manipulation and adjustment. These treatments are also an effective way to treat stress and tension that can lead to headaches.
- Joint Pain: While many people, including seniors, may come to expect joint pain as a normal part of life, chiropractic adjustments can help. Age-related joint pain, including that resulting from arthritic conditions, can often be treated through chiropractic adjustments and manipulation in impacted areas. This may even include gentle soothing massages of the joints, improving flexibility.
Learn More and Get On The Path to Wellness Today
Reach out to the chiropractor near you in Abington at Lang Chiropractic. In your initial appointment, we can answer your questions, discuss any current issues, and conduct a spinal and postural screening. We can show you how natural chiropractic adjustments can help manage pain and set you on the path to wellness.